One-On-One Client Services
Successful people delegate. Whatever your level of delegating, I have a service for you. There are three options!
- I polish; you shine
- Bring out the sparkle in your diamond-in-the-rough draft
- I deliver the polished version
- You get a Before/After comparison for your reference
- Average investment: $297+
- Starting investment: $129+
- Developing consistency across the board; you shine from the ground up
- Three 60-minute sessions to explore:
- 1) The heart of your business -- your Biznality
- 2) The goals and purpose of your business
- 3) Framing your language to encourage connection and engagement
- Results are tailored to you and your business
- Average investment: $697
Create From Scratch
- I do it all; you shine
- Interview and research, as needed, to learn all about you and your business
- Develop rough draft
- Refine and polish 2-3 times with your feedback
- Average investment: $1295
- Starting investment: $997
What you have to say is important!
This base-level service is everything that I can offer to make your words the best ever!
How? In the most effective way, your work will benefit from the technical details to the bigger picture of stylistic language and formatting; you have everything to gain.
Do you err on the side of caution and not say enough? Or is it a challenge to get you to stop speaking? Either way, I’ll be the yin to your yang and direct your work towards maximum impact for your intended purpose.
Your investment: Approximately $297, give or take project details.
See some examples of my work here.
How easy is it to drop the ball on consistency when we have so much going on in our lives? Too easy!
Have you ever come across a business that speaks the same language across the board? From brand visuals to language, and online to offline? I have; it’s a beautiful thing!
Clear. Focused. Consistent.
A language framework brings you the strong foundation on which all your future biz communications will be built.
We spend three 60-minute sessions together. Surprised? We have a lot of ground to cover! Briefly, they look like this:
- Exploring the heart of your business: your Biznality
- Exploring the bridge that connects you to your audience: we start with the general structure
- Exploring the goals and purpose of your business: we lay the final pieces with laser focus to bring it all together
The end result? A framework to inform your communications strategy and content building across the board. Each framework is individual to each client’s Biznality and goals: Public speaking? Check. Web copy? Check. Blogging and newsletters? Check. Taglines and elevator pitches? Check.
Your investment: Approximately $497.
See some examples of frameworks I’ve developed here. (coming soon!)
- Totally DFY (Done For You): You have zero energy and words for this; you just want to outsource the whole thing!
I hear you! The more we grow, the more we outsource. 🙂
The question is: How do you know who to trust? And work with? It’s a big decision! You need to know who you’re working with and whether your investment will pay for itself and then some.
Here are some details that inform my approach to bring you one step closer to making a decision:
- Language is fun for me! I spent over a decade developing academic and technical papers. Jargonese is that awkward ex that I don’t really hang with anymore, but we run in the same circles and sometimes there’s no getting around it! All this to say, “I’m down with your jargon.” You know what else I’m down with? Breaking down your jargon for the average layperson. And infusing your language with biznality.
- I have experience with many genres of business and academia; curiosity drives my ability to bring a fresh perspective; I absolutely can be the layperson to get friendly with your jargon and then translate it for your audience.
- Curiosity is also the reason I’ve expanded my skillset to more than just writing. I love the change of energy from one project type to another: developing talks, overseeing a big-picture project, or ironing out the details of your message with a polish. It keeps that fresh perspective coming back! Typically, this means that my clients and I take advantage and build on the foundation we establish during the first project; I become the go-to resource for developing and refining communications strategies.
- Grammar geeks get a bad rep. We can be pedantic at times; I get it. But you know what? There’s a lot more fluidity in language than there is rigidity. It’s the 20% rigidity bringing down the remaining 80%. I don’t expect you to know grammar and punctuation rules, just like you wouldn’t expect me to know XYZ.
- I would much rather fine-tune the fluidity of the 80% before tackling the details of the 20%. That 20% is the icing on top of the cake; we need it. But we also want to frost the best cake!
Your investment: Approximately $1295, starting at $997.
See some examples of my work here.